Monday, December 28, 2009

Notes on Seasons. 12/28/09

One of my favorite parts of this move to Georgia has been the weather experiences I've had. From muggy days with thundery nights to frigid cold like I've never felt. I've also discovered the meaning of a wind chill factor.

With the ever changing weather comes the amazing seasons. I absolutely loved Fall. The colors and smells and feelings of warmth. I am still loving Winter. Crisp days and chilly nights make my home feel that much more comforting. Now I can't wait until Spring.

The stores here in Georgia are a bit ahead of themselves in this sense. The winter clothes, decor, etc are already on the clearance rack and bright springy colors are beginning to crowd the shelves. It's a constant reminder of what's to come. I must say, I really can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment