Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Very First Edition of "Notes on Georgia" written 07/11/09


Georgia sparkles at dusk. The fireflies are abundant in areas with lots of trees (most of Georgia, and luckily our new home). They are like peaceful little ghosts that appear and disappear in quick light green bursts. I love the sound of the forest as well. The locusts land in the trees and sing a very strange song in unison. People always said the beach sounds put them to sleep...I believe the forest song will be my lullaby. As far as food goes, Matt and I have decided we will try new foods as often as possible.So...tonight we tried Atlanta Bread and Bakery (sort of like Panera). It was amazing! Besides the rude older folks in front of us who yelled at the Hispanic cashier for no reason I could see! The food was very fresh and flavorful...think salads, sandwiches and pasta. And cookies and cream cheesecake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment